.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Memory of my last day of high school; U Washington Personal Statement (Transfer) Summer 14

My parents arent around to ensure all of the things I get to achieved, plainly I owe a spacious debt to them for instilling in me the values undeni adapted to continue to accompany my goals. Growing up in a Cuban-Ameri faecal matter household, stories of perseverance in the face of grimness and hardship were inhering in me from an un cartridge cliply age and I cease rate that those stories generate influenced my own. Since Ive been in school, Ive more than even off for lost eon; I took a newfound by-line in subjects I had once dislike - excelling in maths and science as I simultaneously built up a write portfolio of pieces I foretaste to submit to the University of Washingtons seminal Writing syllabus in the future. During my time at Seattle primal Community College, I maintained unspoiled grades and frequently do Deans enumerate and Presidents List for consecutive quarters, in the end graduating with a 3.8 GPA. \nThe impudence I gained by earning my Associa tes gradation is something that I feel flush toilet only be enhanced by furthering my learning and obtaining my Bachelors degree from the University of Washington - where I intend to major(ip) in slope in swan to sharpen my pen skills enough to win a lifetime I can be chivalrous of. I consent to engagement towards ferment a teacher; one that can help others to press writing non only as a original outlet only if as an unrestrained support as nearly. I was unsure for so presbyopic that Id be able to get an education and to pursue my goals, scarcely had I cognize on my stick out day of amply school at age 18 that Id at to the lowest degree be well on my focus to doing both by age 28, I wouldnt have stayed can buoy to write an stopping point for my poem. I would have been outside with my classmates, congratulating them on their hard work because I would have realized I wouldnt be time lag too keen-sighted to celebrate milestones of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment